As each visitor’s privacy is greatly important to us, we will NEVER disclose any personal information to any third-parties under any circumstances. Your name, e-mail address and all other personal information will NOT be sold or used for any other purpose than processing your order. Information such as your telephone number and e-mail address only assist us in providing order confirmations and tracking information.
Required information such as credit card numbers, names and address, are kept by a bank processor under strict guidelines in order to prevent fraud. Orders which do not meet certain criteria may be subject to reversal or cancellation at the discretion at our discretion. Financial information will not be viewed or accessible to any internal personnel and is only stored for the time necessary for order processing.
All transactions are made using a 256 BIT SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. All orders processed online are safe and secure. No personal or financial information is stored on internal servers and are processed through our secure server in order to protect each of our client’s security, privacy and financial information.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., billing address).
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back with this page periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting us with our various support channels.
This is the web site of X4 Labs Inc. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or via form on our contact page. We can also be reached toll-free by telephone at 1-866-851-8858 or by accessing the live chat support feature on this website between 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
X4 Labs Inc.
1365 Beaumont Avenue #65511
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3P 3H8